The newest issue of For the District of Oregon is now available in the Newsletter section of this website. Articles in this edition include:
- Things That I Learned During My First Year on the Bench That I Wish I Had Known as a Trial Lawyer;
- The President’s Column;
- The Ashmanskas Trivia Box;
- Congress Seeks to Simplify Removal and Venue Rules with New Jurisdiction and Venue Clarification Act;
- From Unemployed to Associate: Tips for Navigating Protland’s Job Market;
- Oregon FBA Board Members Attend the 2012 Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference; and
- District of Oregon Tackles Personal Jurisdiction Involving Trademark Infringement on the Internet (Again) in L&A Designs, LLC v. XTreme ATVs, Inc.
Read these along with FBA announcements in the newest issue of For the District of Oregon.