The slate of monthly lunches in Portland is as follows:
- September 14, 2017 – Judge Michael H. Simon – Reflections on the Adversary System in Civil & Criminal Cases (Past).
- October 19, 2017 – Assistant United States Attorney Katie de Villiers – Discussing Issues of Forfeiture in the Federal Courts (Past).
- November 16, 2017 – Mat dos Santos – American Civil Liberties Union – Discussing Central Topics for the ACLU. Register HERE.
- January 18, 2018 – Chief Judge Michael W. Mosman – State of the Court Address
- February 15, 2018 – Steven Wax – Oregon Innocence Project – Innocence Claims in Federal Courts
- March 15, 2018 – Judge Anna Brown
- April 19, 2018 – Judges Youlee Yim You & Stacie F. Beckerman
- May 2018, Date TBD – Mystery Ninth Circuit Judge
All lunches are held @ noon at the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse. You can also register for individual lunches by watching for email announcements a few weeks prior to each lunch.